Thursday, October 25, 2007

I might be shamed ...

I'm a bad parent tonight.

A bad 1980s - style parent who sees it fit to serve Hamburger Helper parent.

Honestly, once a year I make something from the box of white glove.

By its one-dimensional cookbook printed conveniently on the backside.

I've never been a fan of a talking glove. Especially now that it is CGI. blech. The puppet was much better.

So, I guess the quality of the product might have caught up with the quality of the character that graces its packaging.

Maybe not.

It's not done yet.

At least it is better than Spaghetti-Os and baloney.

That's another post.

2 comments:

Elle said...

Oh you know you'll be shamed. Boxed dinner. Are you kidding me?

Unknown said...

I used it as a base.

And, as I said it's only once a year.

Though our potluck last night consisted of variations on the theme of "noodles with cheese 'n stuff".