Saturday, September 1, 2007

For the Swede

So, I've been to IKEA multiple times in the 13 years I've lived here.

And, to the surprise of the staff in the restaurant, I have never eaten there.

Until Friday.

In homage to the Swede, I had the meatballs, potatoes and the sauce. I forget what type of berry it is ...

They offered me something like 10 or 20, I took the lesser. Boy, those are some good meatballs. Quite the tasty lunch.

I'll have to take chickadee sometime.

Oh, it's like $5. And the kids, being newly minted Kids Club members enjoyed their kid selections (sans the picky one).

2 comments:

Lena said...

Ha! Another convert to the fantastic meatballs and lingonberries. I always ask for extra potatoes myself.

You do realize you don't even have to take Chickadee there, you can bring home the meatballs in a bag and always have them ready in the freezer.

Unknown said...

lena,
One step at a time, please!

:D